The Univisor™ is a UK Product which offers a simple yet effective temporary vehicle marking / identification option that simply slides onto your vehicle sun visor.
The Univisor™ was originally designed as a sun visor extension by Allan Stark, which during development, it was recognised as a "simple" identification product for un-marked vehicles on official duty, with initial interest from U.K police forces, culminating in its first major endorsement with the London Metropolitan Police Force in 1998/9, for use by the Flying Squad un-marked vehicles, and now as it stands today The Univisor is widely recognised by Police Forces, Emergency Services, Government Agencies and Organisations Worldwide.
In 2000, The Univisor™ was awarded Winner of the British Government SMART Award for Design, Innovation & Technology.
In 2013, The Univisor™ worked in association with Simon Jeffery, Managing Director of Safe Response Limited to introduce the LED Sun Visor sign called the LED Univisor® - now known as the Safe Responder due to a rebrand and remodel in 2020.
In 2022, The Univisor brand was acquired by Safe Response to enhance the Univisor's presence whilst retaining its network of stockists & distributors worldwide.
UK Based Safe Response is based in Torquay, South Devon, on the sunny English Riviera.
Key Features of The Univisor
- Easy set up - there are no fixings, brackets, straps or sticking and is easily removed when not in use
- Simple and effective - just slide it over the existing vehicle sun-visor
- Unique patented design fits most vehicles
- Heat and fade resistant under intense conditions of heat and sunlight
- Recyclable, washable, UV Stable, Shatterproof, fire retardant
- Extremely visible and customisable. We can print any text, colour or design to suit you.
- We also offer reflective options on all designs.
- The Univisor is the winner of DTI SMART Award for Design Innovation and Technology
- Tested to International DIN Standard for in-car items